Wednesday 23 November 2016

What's Up Wednesday: November Edition



What I'm Eating This Week: Breakfast for Supper, perogies, chicken, stuffing & veggies, hamburgers & broccoli salad and an experimental naan bread grilled cheese that turned out delicious!
 

What I'm Reminiscing About: Nothing in particular, November isn't a very noteworthy month. 

What I'm Loving: Global Warming is pretty terrible but I can't deny the fact I'm loving the warm fall we've had. I'm also rekindling my love of making pizzas. 

What I've Been Up To: November was SO much better than October. I'm in the hiring process for another job that is pretty far out of my comfort zone but if it works out I'll be super excited. So keep your fingers crossed that this is the one!

What I've Been Dreading: I'm dreading the possibility of this latest job prospect being another no. #realtalk 

What I'm Working On: Christmas shopping! I had shopping in huge crowds and feeling rushed so I'm trying to get it all done. There are still a few things I need to get or am waiting to arrive that I ordered online but I've put a good dent in my list. 

What I'm Excited About: The possibility of this latest job prospect being a success! 



What I'm Watching/Reading: The Curse of Oak Island is back on, which makes me so happy. I've also taken to watching Degrassi because all of the morning talk shows are terrible. On Netflix I'm watching How I Met Your Mother and I haven't read any novels this month. 

What I'm Listening To: Lately when I'm getting ready or doing something else I have Plan With Me videos playing in the background. I'm excited to put my Happy Planner to use in the new year.
What I'm Wearing: It's been unseasonably warm here so I've been wearing my spring jacket a lot along with jeans  and a long sleeved top whenever I venture outside.
What I'm Doing This Weekend: Celebrating my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary and having our Spark/Brownie enrolment ceremony. 

Via
*She may also move to the mountains

What I'm Looking Forward to Next Moth: Hopefully getting some good news on the job front! 

What Else Is New: I feel a little less stressed and overwhelmed this month. I still don't have any real answers about what happens next but I feel a little more okay with that. As long as I keep reminding myself that everything happens for a reason and what is meant to be will find a way.

What's My Favourite Thanksgiving Memory/Tradition? My favourite Thanksgiving tradition is blog readers being surprised to find out that in Canada we celebrate Thanksgiving in October.

1 comment:

  1. I too talked about my love for the Curse of Oak Island!! They have to find something right?!

    ReplyDelete