Wednesday 11 May 2016

"I Should Blog"

This meme best sums up how I've been feeling about life for the past couple of weeks. Except that I'm not even sure all the animals in my pond are ducks. And it's possible there's a pond down the road with a lone duck that belongs to me that I've totally forgotten.


Typically this time of year I am a colour-coordinated, list maker, organizational machine. May is when my Type A personality shines through and I feel well prepared and ready to go, which leaves me with a few days to relax and start the camp season in a good frame of mind. 

This year, not so much. I can't even find some of my lists. 

So I haven't abandoned the blog, I just can't remember what it is I'm supposed to be blogging about (there's a list somewhere).

No comments:

Post a Comment