Tuesday 19 January 2016

Twenty-Six

This morning I went searching through my photos to find one of birthday cake or candles or balloons but I didn't have one. So instead I put a party hat on a squirrel and I'm calling it a birthday win. And if anyone presents me with an actual squirrel wearing a party hat at any point today you will win some big bonus points. Last year I posted 25 things about me at 25 and I've decided to continue with the tradition.

  1. Squirrels are my favourite animals, they have been for a long time and in the past few months it seems like they're becoming more "main stream". The woodland animal trend that's happening right now is great, my second favourite animal is the magically raccoon.
  2. Speaking of raccoons, I got to 'meet' Meeko when I was at Disney and I could hardly contain my excitement. We danced, I got his autograph and J. took multiple photos. 
  3. My maternal grandmother is my very favourite person. H. & R. are a close second and J. is also pretty great.
  4. I don't like violence but I love Criminal Minds and Law & Order: SVU. I've determined it's because I like figuring out the mystery.
  5. The older I get the more importance I place on wearing comfortable pants. 
  6. I enjoy being somewhere new and exploring a different place, but I hate the act of travelling. If teleporting was a thing that would be great.
  7. 75% of my bad habits are acquired during the summer while I'm at camp. 
  8. I love photography and scrapbooking and anything that involves paper, scissors and adhesive.
  9. Broccoli is my most favourite vegetable. 
  10. I got new flannel sheets for Christmas and they are my favourite thing ever. I had forgotten how much I love flannel sheets. 
  11. Cooking is my favourite. I think I would enjoy a career as a chef, except that I would be so stressed and anxious about feeding other people that it would over shadow the enjoyment.
  12. I generally don't pay any attention to celebrity gossip but every now and then I can't help but read things about reality tv stars, mostly the teen moms and the Duggars.
  13. I prefer my drinks to be ice cold, except for water. I like to drink water at room temperature.
  14. My phone is always on silent. I don't even know what sounds it makes for alerts.
  15. Supper is my favourite meal of the day. 
  16. I think gummy bears are the best frozen yogurt mix in because they are the perfect texture when they are a little cold.
  17. I thrive on organization and routine. Lists and detailed schedules are my favourites.
  18. I would enjoy winter more if it didn't involve winter driving. 
  19. Instagram is my preferred social media platform.
  20. I prefer to eat multiple snacks between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. opposed to one big lunch meal.
  21. I still bite my nails. 
  22. I make my bed every morning and it really bugs me when beds aren't made.
  23. This past year I've realized that 9 hours of sleep is the magic number for me and anything less than 7 leaves me feeling tired.
  24. Lime green is my favourite colour.
  25. I sort of wish I could play an instrument but I'm also very happy with the hobbies I currently have.
  26. It's only halfway through the first month of the year but so far I am super happy with how well I've been keeping up with all the things I want to do in 2016!


No comments:

Post a Comment