Wednesday 15 May 2013

Today

I had the best intentions of really taking today's prompt head on and take a photo an hour and have a totally riveting blog post. As you will soon see that was an epic fail, but without further ado my day -in point form - because I am awful at remembering to take pictures. 

I woke up at 8:30-ish and decided to hang out in bed for awhile and watched yesterday's episode of Ellen. Around 10:00 I came downstairs and made myself a cup of coffee which I enjoyed while reading a few blogs and e-mails. At 11:30 I decided I had to start being productive so I got my suitcase and various bags that I had started to pack and established a central packing location in our dining room. I tried to be organized about it and pack outfits rather than clothes, but in the end it just wasn't happening. I took a break for lunch at 1:00 and threw together a pizza out of some leftovers. By 2:00 I returned to packing and was able to get all of my shoes, clothes, toiletries, bedding and some other random things packed before supper. We ate supper at 5:30 (corn on the cob) and after supper I walked 5 km. When I got home it was 7:45 so I tidied up my room a bit and packed another bag with old magazines to use for crafts. This took a lot longer than necessary because I was simultaneously watching a documentary on Netflix and texting while I was cleaning and packing. It's now 9:50 p.m. and I am waiting for Criminal Minds to come on at 10. When that's over at 11 I'm planning on having my quiet time before bed, making a list of things I have to pick up in town and then I will most likely read for a bit and watch a show until I fall asleep. I am terrible at falling asleep, but I usually manage to get to sleep before 2:00 a.m. 

And if you read through that without falling asleep I am truly impressed! 





2 comments:

  1. I love to hear about everyone's day! It is very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I really enjoyed reading about everyone's day as well. In fact, even today I'm still going through the links and reading about people's days.

      Delete