Friday 10 May 2013

#Awkward


The topic today is most embarrassing moments. Talking about embarrassing moments really should have been listed on the things that make me uncomfortable post. I feel embarrassed/awkward about things on a daily (sometime hourly) basis. I have never understood people who are brave enough to share their embarrassing moments with other people. My plan of action is always to carry on with my life and delete the moment/situation from my memory ASAP. Optimism isn't something that comes naturally to me, I have to really put effort into finding the positives and looking on the bright side of life. Reliving situations and events that make me feel embarrassed has a snowball effect for me, I start thinking about one time and then suddenly I'm all the way back to a vague memory that maybe happened to me in grade 1...but it could have also happened to my best friend?

So since I've been assured the blog police aren't going to come knockin' if I don't follow the rules exactly I'm going to keep my most embarrassing moments to myself. 

I had planned to make up for it by posting some of my favourite moments from this week but a quick glance at the clock just made me realize I need to get off the computer and get ready to pick my cousin up at school then drop by the farmer's market with Mom before heading to the church to set up for an event tomorrow.

1 comment: