Friday 26 April 2013

20 Somethings Link Up

Today I'm linking up with one of my very favourite bloggers at Kelly's Korner for College Girls/20 Somethings Connect Day!

Since I'm participating in a Link Up today I thought I'd do a post with a little more about me!

My name is Donna, I'm 23 years old and I live on the East Coast of Canada. I studied recreation and religious studies in university and hopefully someday I will be able to work full time in camp ministry. For now I work as the Assistant Director at a summer camp for children, youth and adults with physical disabilities and cognitive delays, which is still a pretty fabulous job!

When I'm not at camp I'm a Brownie leader with Girl Guides of Canada and spend a lot of time babysitting some big personalities in tiny bodies.

I confess to watching too much reality T.V., consuming more caffeine than I should and always forgetting to take pictures.

I love good conversations, cerulean blue crayons, my cat, summer, wearing rain boots, God and all things neon.

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE CERULEAN BLUE!!! This blogging friendship was MEANT to BE!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cerulean Blue is far superior to all the other blues!

      Delete
  2. I am too old (almost 41) to be a part of Kelly's link up but I did want to say "Hi!" to a fellow Canadian. I live in Southwestern Ontario. Nice to "meet" you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by! I love finding other Canadian bloggers! :)

      Delete
  3. Hey Donna! Just writing you back after you visited my blog. Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, by the way! I've never been to Canada but I would love to go! Also, I was a Brownie when I was younger and I loved it! I'll definitely be keeping up on your blog. I hope you have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! I'm looking forward to keeping up with your blog as well! :)

      Delete